LIFE AT 550 RUSSELL AT THE MILL
Experience the unparalleled design and amenities that make 550 Russell the most exclusive address in town. Private balconies, reserved parking and access to the pool, spa and workout facilities at the Courtyard are just a few of the special touches provided to 550 residents. Luxury finishes include smart home technology, hardwood, porcelain and broadloom carpet flooring, and a richly appointed kitchen with stone countertops.
Never has there been a better address to enjoy events at our convention center, dinners at our restaurants and shopping galore at our retail spaces. The Mill has returned to its former splendor, woven into the heart of Mississippi. 550 Russell is your chance to live in the middle of it all.
- Stone countertops
- Stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances including French Door refrigerator
- Hardwood flooring in living areas
- Broadloom carpet in bedrooms
- Porcelain tile and finishes in bathrooms
- Wide crown molding
- Wooden blinds on windows
- “Smart home” technology – thermostat and power plate USB chargers in convenient locations.
- Washer and dryer
- Private balcony/s
- Private elevator (residents only)
- Pool, spa and workout room access at the Courtyard by Marriott
- C Spire services provided by HOA: 1 gigabit fiber Internet; Wi-Fi managed service that includes the router and a 24/7 help hotline; video/TV service (for a current channel listing visit cspire.com and view their Standard Service). Also included is one DVR with remote and box (Amino 140) per bedroom that allows for wireless television service reception.
- Reserved parking space on site. Two parking garage passes at The Mill provided for home game weekends
- Enhanced soundproofing measures, including 5” concrete barrier between floors 1 and 2 and double-insulated walls between residential units
- Access to maid service provided by the Courtyard by Marriott (additional fees apply)
- Access to meeting rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott and The Mill (additional fees apply)
- Complimentary one hour interior design consultation from Something Southern
- Protective Covenants apply
* Amenities may be altered by developer until such time as the property goes under a sales purchase agreement.